Advance assignment reset test data issue

Hello All,

I am in Advance assignment where I could reset the test data and validate the bot I created .
But , Test data isnt resetting in the below link. No progress I could see in the progress bar for 30 Min.
https://www.acme-test.com/account/reset-test-data

I tried to reset multiple times and the behavior is same.
Any help , much appreciated.

Thanks

@Roxana_Stratila could you look into this please as we had the same problems during a recent course. Think they got it working in the end but just needed to restart their machines.

RD

Thanks for the help . The data is reset and I completed my 1st assignment .

While verifying 2nd assignment , when clicking on download button getting ‘No report found for this vendor / month / year that you have specified.’ error for both 2018 and 2017 year.

Your help much appreciated.

Regards

@Rajna,You need to download reports for 2017.Use Chrome and check if you face the same error.If you are using Internet explorer,try to reset test data once again and check.

Thanks,
Sreekanth.k

Hi, I am trying to restart testing data hovewer progress bar is frozen for already 2 hours. I was performing several attempts using Internet Explorer and Chrome. Could you please advise who should I reach out as I am blocked with further UIpath Training. Thanks

I have also seen the Reset Test Data not doing anything. The “Reset” button will be disabled, but the progress bar will not advance beyond 0%. What I do is turn on the webconsole of the browser (see screenshot) before clicking the “Reset” button. That will give you an interactive view of the 5 steps involved in the reset process. If the console hangs on step 1 or 3 for too long, I just reload the page and hit the “Reset” button again.

It seems that now is the website kind of broken again. It is stuck at Calling part 2_1. It takes couple of reboots and almost an hour to make it work again. Would be nice if you guys can have a look at ti, because it´s really frustrating when you are about to get you academy done.
Cheers.

Just relogin into it.It is due to session expiry problem i think. i too faced this and when i relogin in to it, everything is fine.