Adding Values into a Datatable

Hi,

I’m new here, sorry if the question is too obvious.

I have a datatable which contains url that points to webpages from which I screen scrape several pieces of information.
I’m currently using a For Each and inside the body I have 6 containers each scraping one piece of info. How do I join them together into a row so I can build a datatable with each row corresponding to one of the urls?

Thank you in advance.

Hi
Welcome to uipath community
Did merge datatable activity helped us here
But are sure that all the datatable obtained must be having same number of columns, same order of columns, same datatype of columns

Cheers @caio

1 Like

Hi @Palaniyappan,

Thank you for the response.

However, I don’t understand how to input the values I have into a datatable, so I don’t think we are at the point where we should be talking about Merging Datables.

More specifically, I have 6 string variables being created with each “For Each Row” iteration. How do I join them into a row so I can append it into a Datatable?

Thanks

1 Like

Aaha
I thought you mean like six different datatable
Sorry for that
If we have six different variable then we can use ADD DATAROW activity
—for that create a datatable with build datatable activity with six columns in it and get the output with a variable of type datatable named Finaldt
—now inside the FOR EACH ROW loop we can use ADD DATAROW activity and mention the property ArrayRow as
{variable1,variable2,variable3…,variable6} and datatable as Finaldt
So that it will get added to that datatable

Cheers @caio

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Palaniyappan!

1 Like

Hi @Palaniyappan,

I’ve created the datatable with the 6 columns and created the datatable variable. How do I create the link between the BUILD DATATABLE activity and the variable I created?
Since I’m already here, can you tell me where I input the command for making ADD DATAROW work?

Thank you

With this step buddy atlast inside the for each row loop
Cheers @caio

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.