Adding datatable in a queue with only one transaction

Adding datatable in a queue with only one transaction

Use Case Description

This is what I am trying to accomplish.

I have a source excel/database which contains millions of data. I am creating a subset from that source file say process 10 rows at a time. I want to pass this subset 10 rows in one transaction add to the queue. I don’t want 10 separate transactions in that queue. so subsequently when that queue gets triggered each performer bot runner will work on a single transaction that contains 10 records.

I am attaching a sample excel file that contains some dummy data. Let me know your thoughts. I haven’t tried bulk insert command.

cheers !

avik

AS-IS WORKFLOW, TO-BE WORKFLOW

QueueDatattable.xlsx

Other information about the use case

Industry categories for this use case: Healthcare Pharma

Skill level required: Intermediate

UiPath Products that were used: UiPath Studio, UiPath Document Understanding, UiPath Insights, UiPath Orchestrator, UiPath StudioX

Other applications that were used: QUEUE MANAGEMENT

Other resources: -

What is the top ROI driver for this use case?: Accelerate growth and operational efficiency

Hi @aveekpaul ,

Did you check this out?

@AndyMenon yep i did, it didnt solve the problem . Bulk insert into a queue is working but it is creating multiple transaction for every record which i dont want. I found a workaround but it is something Uipath product could take is as an enhancement .

Hello again!

That’s really great that you found a workaround. Please do suggest this as a feature request if you haven’t already.

And kindly share the workarounds so that others may benefit from your knowledge.

Thanks! :slight_smile: :+1: