Adding bullets in word

I have string variable as “Opened as a sole Gold Cheque account (fee free) on 20 March 1997Converted to Awards GOLD (fee paying) on 04 January 1999Migrated to SELECT Silver (fee paying) account on 17 July 2015 Closed as Fee paying account on 27 May 2016”

I want to add this string in Word in bullets.Like this:

• Migrated to SELECT Silver (fee paying) account on 17 July 2015
• Closed as Fee paying account on 27 May 2016
• Opened as a sole Gold Cheque account (fee free) on 20 March 1997
• Converted to Awards GOLD (fee paying) on 04 January 1999

Could anyone pls help me out on this .
Thanks in advance

Hi @Amrita

Use below regular expression to separate out your string into 4 parts.

.+?(?=\d{2} [a-zA-Z]{1,10} \d{4})(\d{2} [a-zA-Z]{1,10} \d{4})

Insert it into word document and use hotkeys to add bullets to this data (select the data and press ctrl + shift + L )

2 Likes

Good day,

Can this be done using html to insert in an email message?
Thank you in advance.

You would do the same thing but at the start of each string add & #8226; which is the html code for a bullet point.

1 Like

HI can we add the bullets for the
(Date of Letter
Company-Legal-Name
Applicant-First-Name
Applicant-Last-Name)
as shown in the picture i have to add the bullets in the middle of the sentence can you help me non these??

Why is it just one long run-together string? Is there a better way for you to get this data?

Paul, Unfortunately I do not have an answer to your question because I am very new to UiPath. I was hoping you could look into my question I asked about 20 minutes ago, thank you so much.

This isn’t a UiPath question I asked. It’s a general process question. Where is this string coming from? What’s the source? Can you get better data from the source?

I began working at new real estate company and need to pull ownership from a website called Costar. The data I need to pull is the contact info from the ‘contact’ screen