Adding $amount in pdf

Hi guys,

with refering to above image i need to take policy number (refering to image its ‘268164902’)every time in for each loop when i get same policy number in sequential, i need to add the premium amount like (refering to above image its $15263+$4928+$2214+$1232) and validate. According to image i have 4 policy number in sequential.
How can add premium amt if i get policy number in sequential.

1 Like

Hi @Vinutha_L

So the solution for your query is available now. Below is the walkthrough for the same.
Main.xaml (26.0 KB)

Actually the input you have shown is in Img format so for a while to work on it I have made one dummy Excel File which will include data from Column “Account Name/ Policy Number” and Column “Premium/Net Change” bcz another data was not required for processing the output for your issue as requested.
Add Premium Amt.xlsx (11.3 KB)

Below is the Excel SS taken as an input :-

This img is just to verify the output total for each policy SEQUENTIALLY der inside excel :-

Below is the output Panel shown after running the workflow. Every Last line for that Particular Policy No will be its total. To verify you can calculate on Calci.
James Elesh 268164902 = 23637, Dr. Howard … 268176953 = 6186, Robert W Tuner 268160379 = 5090

Hope this may help to solve your query
Definetly Mark this as solution if this helps you and like it :innocent:

Happy Automation :raised_hands:

Best Regards
Er Pratik Wavhal :robot::man_technologist:t4: :computer:

1 Like

hey @Pratik_Wavhal, … i will try this if works definitely mark this as solution.
:slightly_smiling_face: Thank you for the reply.

1 Like

Hi @Vinutha_L

yeah you try it and Hope this will definetly work for u too and
I will be waiting for your reply

Best Regards

Hey @Pratik_Wavhal

Sure da…definitely will try it and let you know. i thank you so much for the help.

1 Like

Hi @Vinutha_L

You are welcome

If it works then plzz mark it as a solution and like it.

Best Regards

Hi @Pratik_Wavhal. It’s working for me…Thanks a ton for the help!!!

Hi @Vinutha_L

Cheers
You are welcome

Best Regards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.