Add Queue Item: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel

Hi all, I was adding a data table to a queue, it is processing up to the transaction number 50 and suddenly failed with an error message Add Queue Item: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.Please help me out

Hi @RPA-botDev,

It wont create because till the bot was not completed running.
Once completing of all transactions only it will create

Hi, Varunk, do you mean that the bot was not running well.

Hi,

Does this always happen on exactly transaction 50 or does it vary?

Cheers,
Josh

Bro, it varies

My first suspicion is anti virus - I know when I was trying to send emails too quickly after each other, it seemed as if the anti virus saw it as some sort of DOS/Spam so would fail, very similar to this issue, although I’ve never seen it when trying to add queue items.

Try adding a try catch round the “Add Queue Item”, that is it times out like this, wait a couple of seconds and retry adding that queue item.

ok, I’ll do so

Let me know how you get on :slight_smile:

(A quick check for this is if you could disable anti-virus and retry the queue builder)

Hi, it didn’t work, the issue here is that when there is a system error initialializing it stops uploading the queue item and throws the error.The request was aborted could not create SSL