Add Plus (+) Button in "IF Statement Activity"

Please add a (+) button in the middle of the IF Statement -Then & Else Section where it says “Drop activity here”.

Hi
Kindly elaborate the requirement pls
@Vivek.A.S

you need + button there??

Suggestion to Add a (+) button in the middle of the IF Statement - Then & Else Section

Yes, Instead of “Drop activity here” → Add a (+) Button

1 Like

I think Drop activity implies to Include either a single activity or Sequence of activities

Single activity means we don’t need a plus and even if it’s a Sequence or activities it would have plus in it

So do you thinK we still need plus in it buddy
@Vivek.A.S

Yes, you are Correct But this my Suggestion for UiPath Team to Add a (+) button in the middle of the IF Statement - Then & Else Section Instead of “Drop activity here”

That’s solve Buddy

Before the (+) button introduction the drag&drop worked everywhere => not very productive but consistent approach.

With the (+) button was introduced an inconsistency => the (+) button works in Sequence but not in other activities (e.g. If, Pick …)

My overall feeling is that UiPath should instead into new features invest some time into polishing existing ones.

Cheers

Hi,
Thank you for your suggestion. I added it to our internal ideas tracker for our team to consider.