Add Milisecond Precision to Orchestrator Log list

orchestrator
i_considering

It is missing information of millisecond precision for log dates in Orchestrator. For now rows are not being sorted in right order, I don’t think it is something hard to implement; adding millisecond precision to Orchestrator log list dates.

Kindly asked…
Thanks…

How many logs per second are you sending to Orchestrator?

Hi,

Orchestration are effectively stored as DateTimeOffset format (see bellow screenshot) which is going even above the level of precision you described.

However they are not exposed as such to the directly end user on the list and this an interesting idea to do so

However, I also experienced, notably from the studio, mixed order of the execution logs as well.
Orchestrator is maybe not the place where this could be fix but maybe from the activity side on the studio.

Would you have an example of Orchestrator log details disordered showing a similar screenshot with the DateTimeOffset value?

Cheers

Hi,

@badita there are 2-5 logs per second.

Yes @Florent_Salendres you’re right, logs are stored with millisecond precision but I think the list in orchestrator sorts them according to their second value by dismissing millisecond. Unfortunately I can’t share any screenshot but if you create a test job that writes 2-5 jobs per second you’ll see that the sequence is mixing for the same second, even it contains millisecond precision in log details.

Thanks…