Add excel info in repetition process

Hello All

There is a situation like this in my robot. I created a repetitive operation for it, I created a variable starting from the number 2 (named index) and created . I also added at the end (assing: index=index+1). In other words, the process continues to work by taking the information on the bottom line in each repetition . But then I had a need. How can I call a data that I created in the excel file for each operation by type into activities type in. For example, when the robot repeats the process for the 3rd time, I want it to write the information in row A3 in excel. When it does the 4th operation, I want it to write the data in the A4 row. How can I do this to the part I have specified?

Here is the example I want to do

The 3rd process I want to write 3 july 2022 to the place I specified and 11:24 to the next place (in hours)
4th commit 3 july 2022 to the place i specified and 17:22 to the next place
The 5th commit will write 3 july 2022 to the place I specified and 19:55 to the next place

In this way, I want it to write the hours I set in excel to the process I want.
can you help me with this please?

@beginnerui

You can use Write Cell activity and specify the range as let suppose you need to write to A4 row, then the range will be

A + index.ToString

Hope this will help you

Thanks