Add data row show null value

Can you share the xaml and the data to easily addres the issue @Aditya10989

4 Likes

Please find the sample xaml .

Data table created with build datatable activity, added data to the data table using Add Data Row activity. It worked without any issues.

Please check.

Main.xaml (7.0 KB)

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

5 Likes

@pattyricarte @KarthikByggari @ShenkiSinghai I am sending you code but this will not run this will run in server.In this application two work flow.I create buid data table in main workflow and add data row in claim shield work flow in last I create add data row
Bot_Lexis_Nexis_App.zip (346.7 KB)

1 Like

Hello,

Pass created data table in main workflow in Invoke workflow argument and then check, may be its work. (pass DtUserReport in Invoke workflow argument value for dtUserReport (in/out) type).

Regards,
Sunil

3 Likes

@sunilRdGlobal thanks for reply you mean like this I try but not work got null value in data table:pensive:

1 Like

Hello,

like below
Pass in argument.

Thanks.

2 Likes

yes I try but did’t worked

1 Like

Hi,

You had used Invoke workflow activity in Check status of claim sequence (Invoke ClaimStatusCheck workflow), in this activity option for Edit Argument button, click on that button and open one popup for workflow argument in this popup add value for dtuserreport in/out argument.

Thanks,
Sunil Patel.

1 Like

done but not work

@sunilRdGlobal @KarthikByggari @pattyricarte

I try with only one column rest all are commented now I am using build data table in main and inside claimstatus workflow add one assign activity pass static value and bind this with data table.But this is also not working.I saw in output panel as mention in attachment.Hope that might give you any idea why I am facing this issue and how to resolve this

2 Likes

@sunilRdGlobal do you got any idea…?

hello,

Remove DtUserReport variable from claimStatuscheck Workflow. as shown in below image

Thanks,
Sunil.

1 Like

thanks for your help

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.