Add Data Row Issue

Hi I am using Build Data table activity after trying to add row using add data row activity dynamically While using the same I was able to add only row in the data table (Overriding when the sequence runs) atlast only final value only getting appended please assist (Screen Shot will be helpful)

Hey @Kamesh
Need more information to get what you are trying to say… a sample workflow, error message and screenshots will be much helpful to identify

Regards…!!
Aksh

I was resolve that it was because of starting cell was defaulted to A1. Currently I am facing issue Array Row {NTLogin,“WB Access created”} . NTLogin is a variable name but while adding a row in the data table it is adding it as NTLogin itself instead of the value been set in that variable name.

Datatype of your variable? can show via scsreenshot?

Add data row is having two values one value is dynamic and one value hardcoded how to write in build data table. I am using write range activity to write in to build data table

Build Data name : NT_Id_Excel
NTLogin is dynamic Datatype is string

Hey @Kamesh

KAmesh Sample.xaml (7.8 KB)

Regards…!!
Aksh

Hi Akshay

Can you please provide me screen sheet . I am not understanding the workflow. how to add data row dynamically in write range activity. Issue I am facing in write range activity is that in overriding the data value replacing with last value.