Activities with the simulation property do not work in a virtual machine

Hi!

The problem is that we are publishing some processes to the orchestrator, these processes are developed to work in the background, that is, they have the active simulate property in all the activities that allow it but when we launch the job execution from the orchestrator it launches us a selector error Is the selector not found? How can I launch a process from the orchestrator which interacts with other applications and besides this all in the background?

PD: When I refer to the background is: Run the UiPath Robot without having an active session in the virtual machine; so that it is the orchestrator who lifts the session and performs its entire process.

*********************** Spanish *********************************
Cordial saludo,

El problema consiste en que estamos publicando algunos procesos al orquestador, estos procesos están desarrollados para trabajar en segundo plano, es decir, tienen la propiedad simulate activa en todas la actividades que lo permiten pero cuando lanzamos la ejecución del job desde el orquestador este nos lanza un error de selector. ¿No está encontrado el selector?, ¿Como puedo lanzar un proceso desde el orquestador el cual interactúa con otros aplicativos y además de esto todo en segundo plano?

PD: Cuando me refiero a segundo plano es: Ejecutar el UiPath Robot sin tener un sesión activa en la máquina virtual; de forma que sea el orquestador quien levante la sesión y realice todo su proceso.