Activation Error : License Status - License Code Inactive

i am facing this kind of problem

Capture1

Kindly suggest some solution ASAP.
Thank You

Hi @Kalees9486,
Please have a look here:

1 Like

I have purchased license before 6 months . i just update the studio.it shows error .

Have you tried solutions from the post I attached?

I am not renewing my license .i just upgrade the studio version. I think that link is something related to renewing license.

Please contact here:

Anyway I suggest to try posted solutions before. This issue has been posted couple times on forum.

1 Like

Ok. I will contact
Thank you.

@Palaniyappan @Lahiru.Fernando @lakshman Do you have any idea regarding this?

1 Like

I hope @Pablito is correct, as it looks like a inactive stage, which ideally means we need to activate them in turn, which implies either we need to renew the license (as you say you just made an update) or we can go for these steps,

1. Go to %program data% and delete the License folder from the UiPath folder - this will ensure you start a clean install
  2. Start Studio
  3. Select the “Activate license” option
  4. Insert the license key / trial key
  5. Select “Manual activation” and follow the steps described in the article below accordingly. Keep in mind that you will need to have access to a computer with an internet connection for manual activation.

or if its a community edition we got a new resource to obtain the latest edition
–go to https://platform.uipath.com
–use any of your common authentication method like google gmail account
–once after getting to the cloud page click on resources tab in the left side
and we can download the new version of community edition or enterprise edition as well

or still
to renew kindly follow these steps
https://www.uipath.com/renew-community-license

hope this would help you for other errors getting faced (hope you wont anymore)

this is the release note on new community edition bug fixes

Kindly correct me if i m wrong
Cheers @Kalees9486

1 Like

I will try your suggestion. before that, I have tried one thing. Bot running while connecting the bot with the orchestrator. if it disconnects means it shows license error.

Thank you

1 Like

Fine try connecting the orchestrator and try once but that wont impact i guess
no worries lets try that once
Kindly let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @Kalees9486

Sure .

Any other possibility to activate license.? without connecting orchestrator. because i have purchased license. @Palaniyappan @Lahiru.Fernando @lakshman

1 Like

@Kalees9486

If you try connect with Orchestrator community edition and activated it then you will get Community Edition license only but not Orchestrator license I guess.

As you said it is licensed, better to contact UIPath support team only and they will help you better in this.

Ok. Thanks @lakshman

1 Like

i hope
— if it’s a community edition and if we want to upgrade the version we can download from here

— or If your the license for the enterprise edition kindly contact the technical support as we need to check with license code activation for the newer version of studio upgrade

We would surely get the prompt response…

Hope this would help you
Kindly try this and let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @Kalees9486

1 Like

Sure i will try.Thanks for your guidance and support. @Palaniyappan

1 Like