Activation error. Can't activate community edition

Hey @kishorl and @Spark_robot

That Device id is already registered with your email id on the License Server so for easy way you can raise a support ticket to Deregister then you will be able to :slight_smile:

Regardsā€¦!!
Aksh

1 Like

@aksh1yadav

Yes, but am using community edition, support desk only for enterprise only. If possible for community edition, Please share the link of the support desk.

Thanks

Unfortunately no. The issue has not been solved.

Regards

Kishore

@kishorl

Thanks for your Response, I am too facing the same, so only I asked to you to get some solution.

Regards
Spark_robot

hi im also facing the same issue :frowning: anyone got a solution?

Hi Ovi,

even after following the steps you described i am getting the same error as following:
ā€œLicense status: Subscription Expiredā€ can you assist me in this regard. Thanks a lot!

Are you using CE? Start Free option? Then renew it here: UiPath

This works ! just copy the device ID in the error message go to the link given by oddrationale and renew the license.

@ovi, this is definitely confusing for users and an unfortunate oversight from the UX perspective.

• At least the message should clarify that the license needs to be renewed on the website and provide a link, maybe eve give the option to open it directly.
  • Ideally Studio CE could just renew the license automatically when activating, even asking for consent, approval of TOS, etc.

To understand the annoyance and lost time and productivity this has created - just search the forums for the error message: https://forum.uipath.com/search?q=Activation%20failed%20with%20error

HI am getting an error
The file cannot be found error when i try to active the Community Edition license for the first time. Any help appreciated

i strongly agree with you, but it still doesnā€™t work for me even renewing.

19.3.0+Branch.master.Sha.5fdb43627d7d3c011018bb545ddf9470210d44a9

Activation failed with error: 0
Error description: Cannot use Community Edition on this machine after activating a trial or Enterprise license code. Please enter a valid license key.
License status: Device ID already activated

Device ID: Zj+9fySawUbwVHBVf/RK
Computer: Chay
User Name: chay

I get this error while activating a virtual Machine UI Path

This error is fixed with the latest Studio 2019.4 release: