"Activate Community Edition" option missing

Hi,

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

(Note: I’m not an admin of this PC, uninstalling should be my last option but if there are any other solutions it’ll be very much appreciated)
Thanks

@avlavarias

I guess you installed Enterprise Edition of Uipath Studio. That’s why it’s not showing.

Do one thing. Connect this machine to Cloud Orchestrator and then acquire license from it.

Platform.uipath.com
2 Likes

Just to clarify: this is an Enterprise Edition even though in the corner shows Community?

Thanks

@avlavarias

Once you activated licence then it will change to Enterprise Edition there.

1 Like

Another thing, if I installed the Community Edition, I should get rid of the Enterprise Edition, right?

@avlavarias

Yes you will get all features and infact you will more than that. Only thing is Uipath won’t provide any support to Community Edition but don’t worry and if you face any issues then feel free to post your query here. We all are ready to help you.

1 Like

@avlavarias the fact that it shows community but you don’t have the option to Activate Free is because you had Community Edition previously installed and then you installed the Enterprise Edition and this is why we do not recommend having both in the same time. Lakshman suggestions should solve the issue.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.