Today, we deployed an update to the Cloud Orchestrator which will require a robot restart.
There is no disruption to the execution of any existing automations and the change itself should not cause any downtime to our Cloud Platform.
However, future package downloads will be affected, so in order for your Robots to be able to run processes using new or updated packages, reconnecting to your Orchestrator service or performing a Robot service restart is required.
We recommend that you restart your robots at your earliest convenience by following the steps below.
For community users:
- Exit the Robot application from the robot tray icon
- Close the Studio application if you have it running
- Start the Robot application again from the Windows Start menu
For enterprise users:
- Click the Windows Start button, then search for Services.msc and open it. The Services window is displayed.
- Find the UiPath Robot service and right-click it. The context menu is displayed.
- Click restart.