I think Acme System 1 has grown a few bugs.
The data on the Work Item Details page for WI5 (Calculate Client Security Hash) is completely different than what is described in the PDD and Walkthrough:
- Client ID field is empty (critical)
- Panel Heading reads “Generate Yearly Report for Vendor” (it should say “Calculate Client Security Hash”)
- Subheading reads “Vendor Information” (it should say “Client Information Details”)
- Instead of “Client Country”, there are now “Address” and “City” fields (I can parse country from it but it seems buggy)
- The URL for the Work Item Details page is supposed to be: System1_URL+"/work-items/"+WIID but, the number in the URL does not match the Work Item ID or even the client ID for that matter (I had to download the Acme System 3 desktop app and reference the client list to find the client IDs).
Are these really errors or is UIPath Academy just throwing us a curveball?