Account not found for Outlook activity

I have a “Send Outlook Mail Message” activity in a workflow. It works fine with the default Outlook account if I leave the Account field empty, but when I try to use another account it returns the “Send Outlook Mail Message: Account not found” error.

I’ve seen the other related topics in the forum, but nothing works for me. I’m setting the account name, not the e-mail address, and with the cases exactly as they are in Outlook. I’ve tried both with an associated Exchange account and adding a GMail account to Outlook.

“I’m setting the account name, not the e-mail address” Sorry, what I meant was that I tried first with the e-mail address and then with the account name, after reading that it has to be the one to set.