Access to resource is denied: Error redeeming code

Dear reader,

I have downloaded the UiPath Community Edition (stable) installer. When I first opened the installer I get 3 options. one of them is Community Edtion. When I click on this option I get an error that says that activation is failed.

After reopening the installer it asks for a service URL. I created an account and put the right url into this field. After submitting this information I get the following error:
‘Access to resource is denied: Error redeeming code’ (also provided as a screenshot).

• I tried to reinstall the application, it won’t show me the options and I get the same error
  • I re-downloaded the installer and ran it again, same error
  • I checked the software requirements, I met the requirements

Can you please help me out to find a solution for my problem?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Bas,
Please try below steps:
Click ‘Use Machine Key’ at the left bottom → click ‘Use License Key’ → Select ‘CommunityVersion’ → Select ‘Studio Pro’ or ‘Studio’ (Stable version)

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
When I click on ‘Use license key’ there are 2 options: add license key or use community offline. I cannot select studio/studio pro. When I click on Use community offline I get an error (“Activation failed! Please try again in a few minutes”.

Is it mandatory to connect with the orchestrator even when its a community version?

Hi,
I didn’t face the error (“Activation failed! Please try again in a few minutes”.) when selecting ‘use community offline’. You may try to search the key word (error code if any) in the forum to find a solution.
Is it mandatory to connect with the orchestrator even when its a community version? → No, community version works fine on both scenario.

Thank you,it helped me .