Access to path is denied Download Package

UiPath.Agent 19.4.4.0 System.ServiceModel.FaultException1[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail]: Access to the path is denied. (Fault Detail is equal to An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path is denied. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError() at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost) at NuGet.Common.FileUtility.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName) at NuGet.Common.FileUtility.Replace(Action1 writeSourceFile, String destFilePath) at NuGet.Commands.RestoreResult.d__44.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at NuGet.Commands.RestoreResult.d__43.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — a…)., HResult -2146233087

1 Like

Hi there @izoaib

The folder access should be given for the bot to access it.

Either ‘share’ it with properties settings with ‘everyone’ (give read and write permissions ot the users) or share it with a specific user as required by the BOT.

If issues still persist, install UiPath studio and robot service again and also please do mention your Robot version. And check where your package feed is pointing at…

PS : While posting issues please also include couple of lines on what you were trying to achieve when this error was encountered.

Hi @Raghavendraprasad

I have given the everyone access to the folder but still error is same.
Actually, I am trying to install package from Orchestrator.
The version is 2019.4.4

Well @izoaib

if you are installing from orch. then keep source as oorch. and try please. DO show me the error screenshot when encountered :slight_smile:

Issue has been resolved by whitelisting the urls.
configurations of the URLs that were not accessible due to network restrictions in environment removed from nuget files.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.