Access Denied in UiPath Academy

This issue is fixed now - you should be able to register normally on UiPath Academy.

All the best,
Roxana

Hello!

I am having the same issue with UiPath Academy LogIn. After I type my Username and Password I get the message: “Access denied, please check your credentials.”
It is really important that I log in today, because I gotta take my final test on the Foundation Training Course.

Can you help me??

Thanks!

Hi Roxana, I completed about 20% of the foundation training a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, when I tried to log back in today, I received the message ‘Access denied, please check your credentials’. I have reset my password, but it did not work. My email is Tanveer.Bhatti@symphonyhq.com and my username is Tanveer.Bhatti. Can you please kindly check if my account is still active? Thank you

Sorry Roxana, My issue was resolved and able to proceed with the academy certification. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Roxana,

I have the same issue with the message “Access denied, please check your credentials”. Could you help me ? My username is : Audrey. Thanks a lot !
Audrey

Hi Roxana,

can you please help regarding this. I’m still getting the same error message.

Username : sravandwibhashyam

Hi sravandwibhashyam,

Have you tried with another browser? IE should work fine.

Hi Roxana,

I have the same issue with the message “Access denied, please check your credentials”. Could you help me ? My email : duykhanh0205@gmail.com. Thanks a lot !

I am also getting the same issue(Access Denied) though I changed the password again…not sure what happened to the learning portal…please resolve this issue asap…

Hi all,

Are you still facing this issue?

Thanks,
Roxana

Now it is fine

I have the same issue with the message “Access denied, please check your credentials”. Could you help me ?

My email: visnu.magesuaran@basf.com

Hi Visnu, There is no account in UiPath Academy associated with this email address - visnu.magesuaran@basf.com.
Let me know your username.
best,
Andra

Dear Andra,

I’ve tried to register more then once using my company mail address with different username. But can you try this username: Visnu.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Visnudevan Magesuaran

Global Finance Shared Services Organization

Shared Services Center Kuala Lumpur

Order to Cash_ Accounts Receivable (G-FFS/KCAR3)

Phone: +I BCN , E-Mail: visnu.magesuaran@basf.com

Postal Address: BASF Asia-Pacific Service Centre Sdn. Bhd. (672906-W), Level 25, Menara TM, Jalan Pantai Baharu, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

We create chemistry!

BASF Asia-Pacific Service Centre Sdn Bhd (Company No: 672906-W)

Hi There,
I am facing similar issue. I am getting access denied message. I have tried logging from different browsers but no use.
I have also tried forgot password method. but funny part is it doesn’t even recognize my email id.
Would be great if Uipath academy team help me here.
Thanks
my email id is shramamoorthy@deloitte.no

Hello,

i am also facing the problem to login to Academy.
email - ryrytis@gmail.com

thanks for help

Hi, i have reset my password many times and still not able to login to academy. Please help.

hi guys i got problem on my log-in, i already change password but when i used the latest password it says wrong credentials provided. my account is ronlodiaz@gmail.com please help me with this.

Hi @Ronilo_Librado

Please contact our Academy Support. They will surely assist you with the issue :slight_smile:

hi guys…
i got problem on my log-in, i already change password but when i used the latest password it says wrong credentials provided. my account is verafirdyana@gmail.com please help me with this. :slight_smile: