Academy Certification platform - not able to access the courses for the certification

I am not able to access the courses for the certification. I am met with a blank screen. Will the ability to receive the certification past 12/31/18 for free be available due to the constant system outages?

3 Likes

Hi @johnSelph,

The courses are available in the academy (Loading)

I just checked and everything seems to be working for me. Do check if you’re following the below instruction:

Please access the platform only from your PC, from a single browser and without opening multiple tabs of UiPath Academy at the same time.

3 Likes

@siddharth The link you have shared is the one for Academy not for Advanced UiPath Certification.

@johnSelph - There is no official news if you can be able to get certification even after 31st Dec 2018. Also ACME system is now been working fine I verified it myself, let me know if you are still facing some issue.

Thanks,
Prankur

2 Likes

@PrankurJoshi I’m well aware of the difference between the academy courses and the certification. If you go by what he has written, he’s asking for “the courses” specifically, because as you and I both know there are no courses linked to the UiPath Advanced Certification, except of course the academy courses.

2 Likes

@johnSelph do let us know what exact link you’re trying to access.
If it’s RPA Certification Advanced RPA Developer | UiPath do check once again as some of us have already completed the certification recently and didn’t face the issue you’re facing.

2 Likes

@siddharth My bad sir Im so sorry

2 Likes