Advanced Training(Academy 2) - Assignment 2 / Slow Performance

Hi.

Try looking (and playing) with the element properties.
It worked for me.

1 Like

which property?

1 Like

Uff… Don’t know.
“Try”. :wink:

1 Like

atleast any hint for which element I should try the properties?

1 Like

Hi there,

I’ve investigated this with the Academy team and the slow performance happens after saving the first xlsx. In order to improve the performance, close the pop-up or go to IE options and disable it. Please try like this and let me know if it works.

2 Likes

Try these:

• “Save As” > Attach as a “Window” window, no as a “Browser”.
  • “On Element Appear” >> “RepeatForEver” == False && “WaitVisible” == True
  • “Click” >> Remember “SimulateClick”

And try. :wink:

5 Likes

hi ArturoGarciaMartin,
In the Click Activity change the property Wait for ready to none…it will work fast

9 Likes

Also… Ehehehe…

Thanks, Sanjay

I Would say Mark this as the answer.
And not only for the “Click Activity” I do this for all the activities executed in a loop (For Each Loop for Changing Month in this case). With this my workflow was processing one work item in 2 min.

1 Like

what’s the format to upload unique id is it Uploaded with ID XXX
or just a id i tried all the ways but no luck doesn’t work

Hi,

It is only the UploadID you need add as a comment and of course the status should be ‘Completed’

@ArturoGarciaMartin could you please explain the “save as” and “on element appear”. I am having the same issue… Very slow performance. For a single client it is taking 35mins to make the status completed.

I also had same issue. This worked for me;;;

“Save As” > Attach as a “Window” window, no as a “Browser”.
“On Element Appear” >> “RepeatForEver” == False && “WaitVisible” == True
Click Activity change the property Wait for ready to none

1 Like

In my case I encountered the same issues. The solution was to change WaitForReady from Interactive to None

2 Likes

I’m facing the same issue and I have tried all the options suggested above but no luck. Could someone please help me.

1 Like

Hi @niteshn,

try set WaitForReady = “None” for activities slowly

3 Likes

Hi, Thanks for the reply, yes i have Changed WaitForReady = “None" but no luck. I’m attaching the workflow could you please check and let me know.DownloadMonthlyReports.xaml (27.8 KB)

Thank you so much @Chinh_Le. It’s working fin. but may I know why we need to set WaitForReady property to none?

1 Like

Hi @niteshn,

Detail “WaitForReady” here https://studio.uipath.com/docs/ui-activities-properties

1 Like

Got it! Thanks buddy.

1 Like