For one specific bot trigger got disabled twice, when we checked in audit log , it showed , “system administrator has disabled the trigger”. Please suggest
Welcome to uipath forum
I think it’s pretty straight forward in message
Pls check with your team
You can manage the trigger via
And you can restrict the access with users and roles
No one from our team has disabled the trigger, and that is why the question is there. we coudn’t figure out the root cause behind this activity. When manually someone does this , it shows " the trigger is disabled " now it was showing trigger is deactivated/
We have enabled it , but this activity happened twice with the same bot
Normally if a user modifies a record it will show the User’s username/login in the audit log. I’m not sure what would cause it to show “System Administrator has disabled the trigger” unless you have a login with that name.
I thought perhaps it could have been an automatically disable using the “Disable Trigger At” setting on the trigger, but in testing when the trigger becomes disabled from this, it does not actually generate an event in the audit log (Tested in 2020.10 and 2021.10).
Is this Cloud (Community / Enterprise) or an On-Prem (Enterprise) Orchestrator? If On-Prem I would review the Windows Event Logs for any errors that might be thrown by Orchestrator.
This is cloud enterprise version
Perhaps open a ticket with the Cloud Support team.
The trigger is most likely being disabled because your process is consistently failing. This is a feature introduced in 2020.10 2020.10.1)
To edit the fail thresholds for on-premises instances, follow the instructions here.
For cloud, I suggest resolving the underlying issue with your process.
Hi @Rigenaa ,
In our case, based on the Event Viewer Logs, the Triggers are failing to startup because it couldn’t find any robots defined for the tigger. Now, the issue becomes, what’s deselecting all the robots for a triggers. We tried checking the Audit Logs, and we couldn’t find any entry or any entity that unchecked robots for the said selector.
Hey Sajal! It sounds like this may need a bit more investigation. Please reach out to our support team here or though your customer portal. We can look into this further!
Hi @Rigenaa ,
Yeah we have already created a High priority ticket, but waiting for acknlowledgement. I was hoping that this might be a known issue and therefore may have some steps that we can take while we are waiting for UiPath Support to respond back.