About the Reboot Your Skills 2021 category

Hi UiPath Community,

Don’t have a technical background—but want to learn to build your own robots?

We’ve got the course for you. On April 6, 2021, we’re running Reboot Your Skills, our 4-week course designed especially for business users.

Back by popular demand, Reboot Your Skills teaches anyone how to build robots using StudioX—no automation or coding experience necessary. Whether you’re a business analyst or a marketing project manager or an executive, join us to learn how to automate some of your boring, repetitive tasks.

Here’s how it works:

1. :books: Access each week’s course material in UiPath Academy. At the start of each week, we’ll send you an email with a link to the week’s curriculum in UiPath Academy, our online training platform. You’ll complete the on-demand curriculum at any time during the week. You’ll be able to access the courses here:

http://uipath.com/rebootyourskills

2. :woman_teacher: Connect with other students. Reboot Your Skills learners will gather in the UiPath Forum to discuss the week’s course activities.

3. :desktop_computer: Get help from UiPath experts. You’ll find the dates and times where experts will be available to help you out in the Forum below.

Mark your calendars for April 5, and bookmark this page if you’d like to drop in for office hours to get real-time help from UiPath experts.

Office hours times on UiPath Forum
Each timeslot below means that for one hour will be closely monitoring all new topics that were made in the #learn:reboot-your-skills category to provide you with a swift response.

Region When Zoom session info
APAC 2021-04-07T06:30:00Z Link
APAC 2021-04-14T06:30:00Z Link
APAC 2021-04-21T06:30:00Z Link
APAC 2021-04-28T06:30:00Z Link
EMEA 2021-04-08T13:30:00Z Link
EMEA 2021-04-15T13:30:00Z Link
EMEA 2021-04-22T13:30:00Z Link
EMEA 2021-04-29T13:30:00Z Link
AMER 2021-04-09T21:00:00Z Link
AMER 2021-04-16T21:00:00Z Link
AMER 2021-04-23T21:00:00Z Link
AMER 2021-04-30T21:00:00Z Link

For any technical question, or to provide ‌feedback, please create a new topic in our Reboot Your Skill category here.

43 Likes

Thanks a lot with your useful information.

8 Likes

thank you @dianamorgan - super excited to be part of this and hosting the webinar for week 2 with @Radomir_Ivankovic! I will be closely monitoring the forums if there are any questions - you can contact me on the forums, connect or linked in anytime :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Can’t wait to start.

7 Likes

This will be GREAT!!! @FrankSchikora and I will rock week 2 :slight_smile: if you need any help from me feel free to reach out!!

12 Likes

Noted with thanks!

7 Likes

Can’t wait to start.

6 Likes

Hearty thanks for the great information!!!

5 Likes

Thanks, @dianamorgan #learn:reboot-your-skills

6 Likes

Looking forward to hosting alongside @pravinraj.vincent the one Office-Hours session for Weeks 2, 3 and 4 (2PM - 3PM EDT) i.e. April 28th, May 5th & 12th.
Thanks @dianamorgan
#RebootYourSkills
#RebootWork

8 Likes

HI friends

5 Likes

Hello Everyone

6 Likes

Hello everyone, excited to be part of this learning

6 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: If I already have Studio installed on my system, do I need to uninstall it before I can install Studio-X?

Hi All, James from India. currently working as an advisor client solutions. Look forward to learning together and improve automation skills.

4 Likes

Hi Team,
Good Morning,
I’m not seeing the details for today’s(4/20/2020) session!? thanks

Regards,
Nagaraj

2 Likes

People joined the zoom meeting but i think classes starting from tomorrow morning at 10 am. 21/04/2020 10AM (IST). So, let’s catch up tomorrow.

2 Likes

The classes start today 4/20/2020 at your own pace at : uipath.com/rebootyourskills

The office hours will take place on each Tuesday for any questions you may have about the courses and how to get through them.

5 Likes

The classes start today 4/20/2020 at your own pace at : uipath.com/rebootyourskills

The office hours will take place on each Tuesday for any questions you may have about the courses and how to get through them

7 Likes

Hi,
Thank you so much, we will be walk through the content and gain the skills.

4 Likes