About the Reboot Your Skills category

Hello UiPath Community! :smile: we are launching our #RebootYourSkills Program next week on 4/20/2020 and will have some exciting webinars and office hours to join in on as we get you trained up through this program. Throughout this program, you will become a beginner at RPA and be able to build your first few bots by the end of 4 weeks! Here’s how it works:

1. :books: Access each week’s course material. Each Monday morning, we’ll send you an email with a link to the week’s curriculum in UiPath Academy, our online training platform. You’ll complete the on-demand curriculum at any time during the week. You can find the link to the courses here : http://uipath.com/rebootyourskills

2. :woman_teacher: Connect with other students. Reboot Your Skills learners will gather in the UiPath Forum to discuss the week’s course content and assigned activities. Jump in anytime to get help from other professionals.

3. :desktop_computer: Get help from UiPath experts. Want more? Join our weekly webinars with RPA experts. You’ll find dates, times, and links to join in the Forum.Our webinars and office hours schedule will be listed here so that you can learn even more exercises throughout the webinar.

Each week, we’re offering an optional webinar session and office hour session that will complement the course materials and will be led by our Class of 2020 MVP’s! :star2: Note; These will be held at three different times so that we can provide coverage no matter what time zone you’re in. However, they will offer the same content, so we encourage you to join at the time that works best for you!

• Live webinars: Join webinars with experts for live presentations that will help reinforce what you’ve learned in the UiPath Academy course content. You only need to join one session as each time zone will be the same content.
  • Office hours: If you have a quick question you need help with, hop into one of the office hours sessions to ask an expert in real-time. It will be an open forum, and anyone can ask questions about the coursework for the week.
  • All recordings will be posted within 1 day after the webinars and office hours happen.

Make sure to mark your calendar and bookmark this page to reference back to! We will record all of the webinars and post them on this page as well. Here’s a time zone converter in case you want to see if you can make another time: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Date/Time Zone Subject Speakers Link/Recording
:white_check_mark: 4/21 10AM-11AM IST Week 1 Office Hours Ildephonse Norbert, Ankit Rajput APAC Recording
:white_check_mark: 4/21 3PM-4PM EEST Week 1 Office Hours Samara Cristina, [No Recording]
:white_check_mark: 4/21 2PM-3PM EDT Week 1 Office Hours Kristina Kaldon @magizoologist, Pravinraj Vincent, Afe Araromi AMER Recording
:white_check_mark: 4/23 10AM-11AM IST Week 1 Webinar Ankit Gupta APAC Recording
:white_check_mark: 4/23 3PM-4PM EEST Week 1 Webinar Teodora Baciu @teodora.baciu EMEA Recording
:white_check_mark: 4/23 2PM-3PM EDT Week 1 Webinar KJ Fenton, Diana Morgan AMER Recording
:white_check_mark: 4/28 10AM-11AM IST Week 2 Office Hours Ildephonse Norbert APAC Recording
:white_check_mark: 4/28 3PM-4PM EEST Week 2 Office Hours Samara Cristina, EMEA Recording
:white_check_mark: 4/28 2PM-3PM EDT Week 2 Office Hours Pravinraj Vincent, Afe Araromi, Kader Meeran AMER Recording
:white_check_mark: 4/30 10AM-11AM IST Week 2 Webinar Rajaneesh Balakrishnan APAC Recording
:white_check_mark: 4/30 3PM-4PM EEST Week 2 Webinar Frank Schikora & Radomir Ivankovic EMEA Recording
:white_check_mark: 4/30 2PM-3PM EDT Week 2 Webinar Priya Darshini & Alp Uguray AMER Recording
:white_check_mark: 5/05 10AM-11AM IST Week 3 Office Hours Ildephonse Norbert, Ankit Rajput APAC Recording
:white_check_mark: 5/05 3PM-4PM EEST Week 3 Office Hours Samara Cristina, Pravinraj Vincent EMEA Recording
:white_check_mark: 5/05 2PM-3PM EDT Week 3 Office Hours Kader Meeran Sahib, Afe Araromi AMER Recording
:white_check_mark: 5/07 10AM-11AM IST Week 3 Webinar Lahiru Fernando & Shubin Liu APAC Recording
:white_check_mark: 5/07 3PM-4PM EEST Week 3 Webinar Mateus Nycz & Eduard Shlepetskyy & Susana Gonzalez Cacheiro EMEA Recording
:white_check_mark: 5/07 2PM-3PM EDT Week 3 Webinar Tracy Dixon & Clayton Marischen AMER Recording
:white_check_mark: 5/12 10AM-11AM IST Week 4 Office Hours Ildephonse Norbert, No Recording
:white_check_mark: 5/12 3PM-4PM EEST Week 4 Office Hours Samara Cristina, PravinRaj Vincent EMEA Recording
:white_check_mark: 5/12 2PM-3PM EDT Week 4 Office Hours Kader Meeran Sahib, Afe Araromi AMER Recording
:white_check_mark: 5/14 10AM-11AM IST Week 4 Webinar CANCELED CANCELED
:white_check_mark: 5/14 3PM-4PM EEST Week 4 Webinar Eduard Shlepetskyy No Recording
:white_check_mark: 5/14 2PM-3PM EDT Week 4 Webinar Tracy Dixon & Clayton Marischen AMER Recording

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the webinars and office hours! Let’s reboot our skills and enjoy this learning journey together! :rocket:

For any technical question, or to provide ‌feedback, please create a new topic in our Reboot Your Skill category here.

39 Likes

Thanks a lot with your useful information.

6 Likes

thank you @dianamorgan - super excited to be part of this and hosting the webinar for week 2 with @Radomir_Ivankovic! I will be closely monitoring the forums if there are any questions - you can contact me on the forums, connect or linked in anytime :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Can’t wait to start.

6 Likes

This will be GREAT!!! @FrankSchikora and I will rock week 2 :slight_smile: if you need any help from me feel free to reach out!!

12 Likes

Noted with thanks!

6 Likes

Can’t wait to start.

4 Likes

Hearty thanks for the great information!!!

4 Likes

Thanks, @dianamorgan #learn:reboot-your-skills

5 Likes

Looking forward to hosting alongside @pravinraj.vincent the one Office-Hours session for Weeks 2, 3 and 4 (2PM - 3PM EDT) i.e. April 28th, May 5th & 12th.
Thanks @dianamorgan
#RebootYourSkills
#RebootWork

6 Likes

HI friends

5 Likes

Hello Everyone

6 Likes

Hello everyone, excited to be part of this learning

6 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: If I already have Studio installed on my system, do I need to uninstall it before I can install Studio-X?

Hi All, James from India. currently working as an advisor client solutions. Look forward to learning together and improve automation skills.

4 Likes

Hi Team,
Good Morning,
I’m not seeing the details for today’s(4/20/2020) session!? thanks

Regards,
Nagaraj

2 Likes

People joined the zoom meeting but i think classes starting from tomorrow morning at 10 am. 21/04/2020 10AM (IST). So, let’s catch up tomorrow.

2 Likes

The classes start today 4/20/2020 at your own pace at : uipath.com/rebootyourskills

The office hours will take place on each Tuesday for any questions you may have about the courses and how to get through them.

6 Likes

The classes start today 4/20/2020 at your own pace at : uipath.com/rebootyourskills

The office hours will take place on each Tuesday for any questions you may have about the courses and how to get through them

7 Likes

Hi,
Thank you so much, we will be walk through the content and gain the skills.

4 Likes