How to extract data from the handwritten documents by using ABBYY FlexiCapture
For the actual text recognition, ABBYY offers a comprehensive set of recognition technologies. The provided technologies include recognition of machine-printed texts (OCR), hand-printed texts (ICR), recognition of optical marks (OMR) and recognition of barcodes (OBR)
To extract data from handwritten Documents, Administrator station should be used.
- Open Administrator station
- Under document definitions section, click on create to create a new document definition
- Load the input file(Handwritten Documents)
- Choose ICR engine to process the document
- Once the document loads, now specify where these fields are. Just use the elements up here to determine what kind of fields are dealing with.
For more detailed explanation on how to create ABBYY FlexiCapture fixed from project with a special focus on handwriting, find below link,