ABBYY FlexiCapture Connector for UiPath - Failed to Open Session

Hi,

Can someone share your experience of running the sample from " ABBYY - FlexiCapture Connector for UiPath". I followed “FC12UiPathConnectorGuide” and finished the below setups.

From Abby side:
I have installed FlexiCapture distributed version and uploaded the Abbyy sample project “ABBYY FlexiCapture Multi-Task” to Abbyy server. I also enabled web stations, Hot folders and made sure the tenant has “Administrator”,“Scanning Operator”, and “Verification Operator” roles.

From UiPath side:
I setup the assets, queue names and installed Abbyy.FlexiCapture.WebApi.Client.nupkg and Abbyy.Activities.UiPath.FlexiCaptureActivities.nupkg

But still, when I tried to execute the sample file “Batch Sender”. The process stops at “Create Batch”. The error message is as below,

“Create Batch: Failed to open session for the role type ‘ScanningOperator’ and workstation type ‘Scanning’. Please ensure the User name and Password used for connect to ABBYY FlexiCapture Application Server are correct.”

Please guide me if anything I missed. Thank you!

Hi @Annie_Wen

Were you able to Solve this issue, Also if you were able to overcome this issue, Can you please describe as to How did you Solve it and why was the issue happening ?

Hi @Annie_Wen,

We are also facing this issue. Could you please let us know if you were able to find a solution.

Thanks, and Regards,
Rohith P

Please make sure your Processing Server and Processing Station is up and running.

Hi, please also check the certificate of ABBYY FlexiCapture Site whether it’s already installed in the current machine or not. This certificate should be generated from the ABBYY Server Machine using Mozilla Firefox.

If it may help, I’ve recently had this issue and it was due to the HTTPS certificate (in my case, it was outdated).

To avoid this (while you ask for a new certificate or renew it), in the IIS of the ABBYY server, switch off HTTPS authentication, so it can go through HTTP instead.

I hope this works for others with the same issue!