A Jobs 'View Logs' is Empty when viewing and attempting to download

When attempting to view logs for jobs, irrespective of the jobs status, the log is empty. The issue started 6 April 2021 around 4am Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10).

There is no error message just an empty log.

The jobs are running on the robot.

Please investigate UiPath.

Hi @gkennedy !
Welcome to UiPath Community :smile:
In order to understand more your situation, we need more information:

• what is your Orchestrator version ?
  • are you in Community or Enterprise version ? If Enterprise version, did you check if you have a problem with the database ?
  • how long have you been using the specific job, and was is always giving logs before the 6th April ?
  • depending on the orchestrator version used, when reading logs, did you check that all the filter are put to “All” ?
  • what is your Orchestrator version ? I’m not sure. The Version number is not visible in our Orchestrator.
  • are you in Community or Enterprise version ? If Enterprise version, did you check if you have a problem with the database ? Enterprise.
  • how long have you been using the specific job, and was is always giving logs before the 6th April ? Using current version of specific job for months. All processes/jobs are showing empty logs.
  • depending on the orchestrator version used, when reading logs, did you check that all the filter are put to “All” ? Yes. Filters are on All

Hello Hiba,

My answers are above. Get back to me with any issues or queries.

Regards,

Glen

To have your Orchestrator version:

(there is a version visible, if it’s not complete then: )

Now all processes and jobs are showing empty, but before was it the case ?

Alright if you’re in Enterprise version, that means that the company uses an sql server: you need to ask the tech to see if the database is alright, there might be a problem with logs; the tech might need to empty some of it

Hi Hiba,

The version is below. We must not have the enterprise version as we don’t have a SQL Server DB. The issue started on 06/04/2021 AEST (GMT+10).

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Glen.

The issue started on 06/04/2021

image001.jpg

Interesting, indeed it’s in a Community version.
@Pablito have you ever heared of such issue ?