A connection could not be established because the target machine was actively rejected

Hello. I am using ftp activities 2.3.0
I have uploaded a picture before. Nothing has changed, but now when I run it I get this error.
“A connection could not be established because the target machine was actively rejected.”

I checked the host, port, username and password fields many times. I tried disabling the firewall. The problem is still not solved. If you know the solution please help?

or is there any other activity as an alternative to ftp activity?

I can connect using filezilla with the same settings.

@Ranya_Koyun,

It’s most likely a firewall issue. Try disabling or adding exceptions and check.

Thanks,
Ashok :slight_smile:

Hello. I solved the problem. At least it seems to be resolved. I am explaining how I solved it for people who will experience the same problem. I tried disabling the firewall but it didn’t work. I reset the computer but it didn’t work. The solution was to reset the network settings.
After running the command prompt as administrator, I entered the following commands (in order) and it was solved.

1. netsh winsock reset
  2. netsh int ip reset
  3. ipconfig /release
  4. ipconfig /renew
  5. ipconfig /flushdns

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.