A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

Hi,

Add Queue Item: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

Since 3 weeks ago I started to have this error constantly in a process, the others continue well…
Sometimes it’s the Get Asset, sometimes the Set Transaction Status or add Queue Item…
Can someone help me please?
Thanks!

@uipath can you please help?

Hi @jmtc

Could you please provide more information?

• what is your studio version
  • does it happen on any other process or only one particular one?
  • what does the process it fails on do?
  • is it possible to recreate the issue on the new blank process?

One obligatory remark - in case you are an enterprise customer, then feel free to contact our technical support.

@jmtc Sounds like connection issues between the Robot and Orchestrator. Is there any network bottleneck going on? Can you monitor network connection status at the same time and see if the error coincides with any failure?

1 Like

I am also similar issue when bot trying to get credentials from Asset and Setting Transaction status/progress.
We have monitored the network connection. Everything seems to be good from network end.
is there any fix for this?