BAPI Functionality in UI Path

HI

Please follow the documentation https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/about-the-sap-bapi-activities-pack

Best regards, Lev

2 Likes

Hello Experts,
how are you al?

Do UiPath have some academi for BAPI Functionality in UI Path or more instructions?

Regards,

Hello Everyone,

I am unable to find SAP.BAPI.Activties package on Enterprise V 2019.1. Please help on how to get this package.

HI @Digendra_Singh

All packages are always available in Manage Packages

Choose any version you like.

I would recommend to use the latest one.

Best regards, Lev

Hi LevKushnir,

I want to know the link where I can download package directly instead of using Manage package option.

I gave you the official way to get the package

@StefanSchnell

Could you please send me this sample workflow. I am getting object reference error while executing this workflow with all necessary details. I am using 2.2 BAPI activity

Thanks in Advance,
Deepika Y

@Dpuraj

Hello Deepika,
here the sequence.xaml, I tried it with 2.2.1 BAPI activity and it works without any problems.

Best regards
Stefan

Sequence.xaml (20.4 KB)

2 Likes

Hi. I remember how much I struggled with BAPIs when I first started. I used the one for goods receipt posting and I created a step-by-step tutorial about it, with all prerequisites on both UiPath and SAP side, implementation steps and some of the encountered issues and errors - hope it helps:

4 Likes

hi @gabi_verzea

Amazing guide! Easy to use, easy to understand! Cool stuff!

Thanks for your effort

Best regards, Lev

1 Like

thx a lot ! hope it would help as many people as possible, that struggle with this topic

3 Likes

Hello Stefan,

I’m using uipath:

but i can’t find the package: UiPath.SAP.BAPI.Activities,

@abdel

go here

1 Like

thanks, i was disconnected from orchestrtor that’s whay,

Now i had one question i had never worked with SAP BAPI, is there a gain of time compared to the classic SAP one?

1 Like

hi @abdel

1. See more in post 46 above. This was done by @gabi_verzea and shows the full journey from Zero to the automation
  1. additionally check this video, where UiPath Accelerators for SAP are used to speed up the implementation
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8mcy-Ci04

2. Learn more in the full webinar UiPath Accelerators for SAP :
    UiPath Webinar

3 Likes

Hello Guys,

waht i had understoud in the SAP BAPI uipath developpement flow,
1-Create an xaml which contain a transaction: Question: how are the arguments get (extract theme from SAP??) and mapped ? if i want to develop this on my own envirement what will be: application Server, System Number, Client, User, Passeword ?
2-invoke the xaml.

3-at the begining we connec with SAP BAPI, at the end we diconnect.

@abdel check the video from Gabriel above, he is showing the whole BAPI dev flow from Zero

1 Like

@StefanSchnell

Hi Stefan , I want to insert data in sap using BAPI …could you please tell me its possible.

If its possible any reference can i get?

@Hemakumar_Reddy

Hello Hemakumar,
sure is that possible, it depends on the BAPI you want to use.
A great reference how to handle this is the video above from @gabi_verzea. It describes all steps from the TAC MIGO, respectively the corresponding BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE, for goods movements.
Best regards
Stefan

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.