excellent

Hi, do you have any tutorial cause the Get mails doesnot work for me. Thanks

2 Likes

There is a new GSuite package that can be found here:
https://go.uipath.com/component/google-gsuite

2 Likes

Hey @DeanMauro,
I’ve one query,

How to move message in Inbox folder to Other folder using this latest GSuite package.

Thanks in advance.

In this current version it can’t be done (but for setting up rules in Gmail itself), but we’ll be adding a Move Messages activity in the future.

1 Like

What variable type should we use for Gmail Messages? I keep trying to pass a variable in the Output MailMessages but am getting error messages about Type

Hi @brooni01

It is easiest if you simply create your variable directly in the output property box, like so:

(either right click in the box or use the shortcut)

This will create a variable of the correct type for you:

3 Likes

Thank you @loginerror. I will use this cool trick going forward.
Was able to get everything to work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

How do you access the contents of a mail retrieved using the “Get Mail Messages” method from this activity?

Hi @Ewald_Van_Zyl_ZA

Welcome to our UiPath Forum! :slight_smile:

The easiest would be to use a For Each loop activity to loop over your array of emails.

Then, you can access each email inside that loop. There are quite a few examples on the Forum of users looping through emails too, if you need more guidance :slight_smile:

Apologies, I should’ve added that I’m looping through the messages already, which is working fine. Once I have my individual message object, how do I get for example the body of that message?

For example like that:

If you make sure the type of your For Each is the same as your single mail message object (in this case System.Net.Mail.MailMessage), then after typing your loop item and a dot ., you will get all options that can be done on that mail object :slight_smile:

hi @loginerror
I can not find the varible type of UiPath.GSuite.Models.GmailMessage .
I just find the UiPath.GSuite.Models.GmailMessage.

Could you tell me how to find the UiPath.GSuite.Models.GmailMessage ?
thanks.

thank you so muchs

1 Like

thank you very much.
I got it.