I had a try Please look at this
test2.xaml (5.2 KB)

Updated Code:
test2.xaml (13.5 KB)

Thanks,
Vikas

2 Likes

Hey @badita

Please review the attached solution. :slight_smile: and let me know :slight_smile:

RPA Challenge-6.xaml (9.1 KB)

//Close browser added :slight_smile: and count and selected item
RPA Challenge-6.xaml (11.0 KB)

Regardsā€¦!!
Aksh

6 Likes

Ok, but please open the browser first. I donā€™t have the page opened. :slight_smile: And close it in the end.

Bonus: also get the count of the items and the selected item.

Bonus: also get the count of the items and the selected item.

Hi @badita

Please review my solution :slight_smile:
GetComboBoxItems.xaml (9.5 KB)

Regards

2 Likes

Hey @badita

Done :slight_smile: was busy :stuck_out_tongue:

Regardsā€¦!!
Aksh

1 Like

Hello!

Follow my solution :slight_smile:

RPA_Challenge6.xaml (9.3 KB)

Updated (Write all single item on output)
RPA_Challenge6_Update.xaml (10.7 KB)

Regards,

4 Likes

Unfortunately I can set only accepted solution per topic so it goes to @aksh1yadav.

Thanks @tomek.pawlicki, @Lucas.Pimenta

2 Likes

I think maybe previous winners should not be allowed to enter for at least one round :smiley:

5 Likes

I think maybe updates should be allowed only on new posts, not edited ones. Itā€™s unfair to be first post and do updates on the same post until get the shot to solution.

Anyway, congratulations to Aksh :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m not worried about winning man :smiley: Please, keep your answer as solution. Next time I will be fastest to post the solution first!
Congratulations again for winning! Youā€™re very good in Uipath developing.

Regards!

2 Likes

Hi!

Hereā€™s my solution :sweat_smile:

Retrieve items from a combobox.zip (4.0 KB)

I think that itā€™s more simple.

What do you think?

Greeting!

3 Likes

hi @aksh1yadav could u please help on the get attribute part.
what is the ā€œitemsā€ attribute which you have provided as the input , where did you get it from?

am actually trying to extract the count of items from a combobox so thought ur workflow would be helpful for me to refer to.

thank you :slight_smile:

Iā€™m with @pramilag I donā€™t get how you geniuses know to use for example get attribute and pass ā€˜itemsā€™ that this is going to give the list of values the combo box holds. Other solutions use the find children activity (I would have looked in the Ui Automation ā†’ Browser for activities to use to extract data from the browser and missed the find children activity in ui Automation ā†’ Element ā†’ find loads of other examples in the other challenges,

How do you guys know this stuff?

Good UiPathing!

Hi
Please find below tutorial for this challenge

3 Likes

Hi All,

This logic working fine for the normal automation(web/windows apps), is there any way to achieve this in Citrix environment.

Thanks!

Hi @harsha8687

There surely is, but because this is an RPA Challenge category, I will let you explore all the options yourself :slight_smile: