Move file functionality failing in latest version 2023.4.1

Studio 2023.4.1:

System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.FileSystem.MoveFile(String sourceFullPath, String destFullPath, Boolean overwrite)

at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)

at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName)

at UiPath.Core.Activities.MoveFile.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)

at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

— End of stack trace from previous location —

at UiPath.UIAutomationNext.Activities.NApplicationCard.OnFault(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)

at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)

at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager).

In my program, I am doing data scraping of pdf files in a folder and after scraping trying to move file to another folder: Successful but it is not working and same example was working in earlier version of tutorial from Udemy. However, Copy file works and in Exception flow move file works correctly. It seems there is a bug around this.

Is the file located on a network drive?
if yes, probably another employee has opened the file

Is the file on the local device? Is someone else logged in?

Its on local device and no one logged in to my personal machine.

what file is it? pdf, word …?

is it possible to move the file as “normal” user (not as robot)?

Can you insert a delay between the scraping and the moving? or a retry arround the moving activity. presumably the pdf is still “open” due to the scaping which makes the moving impossible

I have tried all already. How come same code is working fine in previous version then if it a code issue?