Read range(Settings and Constants sheets)

Hi All!

I am just a beginner. I do not know where did i made a mistake but everything was okay a bit before :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Here you can see my ReadExcel Workflow !

in config file ;

Can anybody help please ???

Hi,

This error shows Config.xlsx is already opened. So, can you try either of the following?

Use UseExcelFile and RearRangeX instead of ReadRangeWorkbook.

or

Close Config.xlsx before the ReadRangeWorkbook.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi Sir,

Config.xlsx is already closed. Also i am using UseExcelFile and ReadRange instead of ReadRangeWorkbook.

Regards,

HI,

The error occurs in the following activity. Can you check it and its workbook path property?

Regards,

1 Like

Hi Sir,

Its workbook path is true.

Regards,

Hi,

For now, can you try to use UseExcelFile and ReadRangeX instead of ReadRangeWorkbook, because the file might include data which ReadRangeworkbook cannot handle?

Regards,

1 Like

Hi Sir,

Now we have something elseā€¦

I am actually following the teacher to do same thing. I did exactly the same what he did. He changed nothing in the ā€œInitAllSettings.xamlā€ file. I think i am missing something on somewhere else. I do not know where is the mistake. It took hours and hours to find it. I ll give up :disappointed_relieved:

Regards,

Hi,

Probably Dt_SettingsAndConstants is null. Can you check if itā€™s read correctly or set it in argument etc?

Regards,

1 Like

Yes it is null but why and why ??? I didnā€™t change anything in that page. Everything looks okay. I did exactly the same what teacher did :disappointed_relieved: That error made me crazy :rage:

Hi,

Can you check itā€™s read correctly or passed as argument? Or can you share your current project as zip file?

Regards,

1 Like

Where can i share with you Sir? Can i get your email address?

Can you share it as an attachment in this topic (using Upload button) (or PM of this forum)?

Here it is!

HepsiEmlak.zip (1.6 MB)

Note: If the mistake is too easy apologies in advance. Also i am sometimes having a problem to understand because of my poor english.

Hi,

First set empty at Range property of ReadRange

Next, the following OrchestratorQueueFolder data causes error. For now can you try to set empty?

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @170290064

That particular error comes when your excel file is in open. Please close the excel try running the process. It might solve the error.

Hope it helps!!
Regards,

1 Like

Hi Sir,

Problem is solved when i set empty OrchestratorQueueFolder part in Config file. But this is really strange because my friend filled that part with his folder name which similar with mine and it was working. This is quite interesting :man_facepalming: :man_shrugging:

Anyways i ll keep the learning from you and community :smiley: :facepunch:

Thanks a lot :+1: :100:

Hi Sir,

Thanks problem was already solved by @Yoichi and it was the thing that i mentioned another reply.

Thank you anyway :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.