Is there anybody who can help me in that error?

> For Each: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Hi,

in_Config seems null. Can you check logic around in_Config?

Regards,

1 Like

Hi Sir!

First of all thanks for your answer but as i know in_Config is not null :thinking:

Hi,

According to your image, in_Config is null.

Please also check original config variable using breakpoint etc.

Regards,

I see but i am quite beginner in that field. I do not even know where to check original config.

Sorry!

Hi @170290064

you can debug your process step by step, check if your config variable is getting the right value, also check if it missing in any workflow, you config variable seems to be null and we can’t make validations with null values

Regards

1 Like

Hi,

I got your situation. I guess you just run KillAllProcess.xaml.
Can you try to Run or Debug (or run file from Main.xaml)?

If you need to run just the file, it’s necessary to add default value of in_Config.

Regards,

Hi,

I did debug main.xaml

Hi @fernando_zuluaga

I debugged my process step by step. Here it is!

Regards

Hi @170290064

I think that you should go through the reframework course, you are running the reframework without setting up all the items in the config file, this is quite hard to let you understand the troubles you are getting without the basic knowledge

Search any course related with reframework

Regards

1 Like

HI,

It seem the first problem is solved. Now GetTransactionItem failed due to ProcessABCQueue doesn’t exist. Can you check it in orchestrator etc?

Regards,

1 Like

Yes! It doesn’t exist and only service name is Tenant but i am still getting the same errors.

I also change the value of OrchestratorQueueName in my Excel Config File.

:man_facepalming:

Hi @fernando_zuluaga

Thanks for your advice!

Regards

Hi @170290064
A queue is a container that enables you to hold an unlimited number of items. Queue items can store multiple types of data, such as invoice information or customer details. Orchestrator Queue name means the queue which you have created in the My workspace folder under queues section to process the data. You should give the queue name which you created in the orchestrator and pass it in the Config File.

Hope it helps!!

Regards,

1 Like

Hi,

It’s necessary to create queue in orchestrator and set queue name and folder name in config file.

There is a document of ReFramework under Documentation folder. It might be good to check it, too.

Regards,

1 Like

Thanks a lot for everybody. Problem is solved :white_check_mark: Like i said i am the beginning of that journey. I appreciate all answers and huge respect for @Yoichi and thanks @Parvathy @fernando_zuluaga :clap: . I know i am new in this area but i believe that i am a quick learner.

All the best with you all :+1:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.