RPA Challange Extraction Errpr

Hello Team,
I was solving the RPA challenge Invoice Extraction, my workflow is running smoothly and the output in CSV format is also acceptable, but the thing is that when the bot uploads it then it fails to upload. I am not getting where the error is. The uploaded CSV is also in per format, I have attached the screenshot too. Pls, anyone suggest to me a solution to this?

@Amit_Kumar_Charde

First check if you are able to upload a csv file manually…and if so check if there are any format differences from the file you uploaded and bot created file…

Try uploading the bot file also manually and check…there can be multiple reasons first check this as its failing at uplod

Cheers

Yes, I tried it uploading manually but the same thing repeats again.

@Amit_Kumar_Charde

Is there any valid upload you are able to do manually?

If yes then compare the file with that file…some column or data is no asper expected format

Cheers

No, I am not able to upload, even as I am not able to upload examples.csv

@Amit_Kumar_Charde

Then its an issue with csv file only,…first manually check how you cna upload

cheers

Manually means which CSV file you are telling about. I tried all the things but not getting where the mistake is. The CSV file created by the bot is also in the full format as prescribed.

@Amit_Kumar_Charde

As you say there is a prescribed format…first take that format…create a dummy file and then upload if youa re able to do that then you can replicate smae with the bot…

Hope this helps

Cheers

prescribed format means **example.csv ** which is already there.

@Amit_Kumar_Charde

Is that example csv working ?if not then there is an issue with csv itself…

Cheers

No brother that example.csv is also not uploading. I don’t know so but can it be an issue with the Microsoft office version?

@Amit_Kumar_Charde

Can you send the link please here and the example csv you are using

Cheers

I am sharing my workflow but still, now I am confused about where the mistake is happening either may be a website fault or a CSV fault.
RPAChallenge.zip (57.5 KB)

@Amit_Kumar_Charde

I dont see any issue with your report…looks like something wrong on the site only

Cheers

Yes, it’s a website issue. I tried several times but the same thing reflects again and again.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.