Table Extraction only extract 10 rows

I’m facing an issue with Table Extraction, my table has 84 rows, but when I use Table Extraction activity, it extract only 10 top rows.
Any advice to me, thank you so much.

Hi @loi.nguyen

Check the setting if you have any limit set. Also in case you are extracting from multiple pages, then enable it and indicate the Next button

Let me know if this helps

1 Like

Thank you for your answer.
I don’t have any setting for limit and no more page.
As the image above, all data contain in the table(with scrolling).

But I can see that you still need to scroll down. In the view you can see only 10 rows so it has picked that. Try to set the multi page and see

If set the multiple page, the next action we need to specify the next button for it. I do not have next button in this situation.
Currently, I’m using Mouse Scroll activity to scroll down, but after scrolled down the Table Extraction auto scroll back to the top.

Hi @loi.nguyen Can you try the below one

• Since the Table Extraction extracts first 10 rows, can you take another Table Extraction activity(Test this in another seq) and indicate from 11th row, check this time is it extracting the all the rows or other 10 rows
  • This is to check the is there any selector change among the rows
  • Did you try with Classic Data Scraping activity

@loi.nguyen

You can first scroll down to the bottom of the pages…you can use mouse scroll activity or if send end key works can use that…and then try performing the table extraction

Cheers

1 Like

Thank you @Anil_G
The new table extraction always scroll to the top before scrapping data, so when you scroll to any location it always takes top 10 rows because it scrolled to the top.

Hi @ushu,
Because of the Table Extraction always scroll to top before scrapped data, so if I use another Table Extraction activity it always scroll to top and the record 11th won’t take.

@loi.nguyen

That does not look like usual behaviour…generally when we scroll and extract it extracts from
The same screen…unless the first page is different…can you check the selector od the table extraction and see if there are any attributes related to only page 1

Cheers

1 Like

@Anil_G Thank you, I followed the video, but It did not work correct because the Table Extraction automatically scrolls to top when scrapping.

Hi @loi.nguyen

Set the input mode of the extract datatable activity either simulate or chromium API. Please reply if it’s work or not.

Regards,
@supriya117

@supriya117 let me try and I will inform you when I’m done

Hi @loi.nguyen ,

What is the extracted meta data you are getting while extracting the table. If you are getting only 10 rows from the web page you can modify the extract meta data property to extract all the rows from the page. Give it a try. Thanks

Regards,
Kirankumar.

@kirankumar.mahanthi1 thank you.
Let me try and inform you when I’m done.

Hi @loi.nguyen

After indicate the first 10 rows in the column then just indicate(click) the another company code(anyone code in the range between 11 to 20 company codes) to get the entire data rows. Let me know if it’s work.

Regards,
@supriya117

@kirankumar.mahanthi1 I tried but did not success ;(.
" you can modify the extract meta data property to extract all the rows from the page" what property will modify to extract all row data?
Please guide me, thank you

@supriya117
I tried and did not success.
After got top 10 rows, I used Mouse Scroll activity to be scrolled down and collected next data. But the Table Extract auto scroll to top when scrapping.

@loi.nguyen

Can you show the selector that you are using to extract the data

Alternate way to extract all the data is …use get children activity and then loop through each children and then get the data from each column in the loop

cheers

Hi @loi.nguyen

Did you try this? It actually works for me when I face such problem. You can indicate the any other row value (in the range between 11 to 20) during the selection with out using mouse scroll activity. You don’t need to use for each activity.

Regards,
@supriya117