How to Get "Refrence" and "Status" column from orchestrator Queue

Hi ,
How to Get transaction along with “reference” and “status” . Here I am not using re-framework.

Thanks in Advance

Hi @hemasai.06 ,

Use the Get Transaction Item activity to get the queue item with New Status, we can then extract the relevant reference from it.

However, We would need to keep this in a Loop to get multiple New Status Items until there are no more New Status items present.

@hemasai.06

Use get queue items activity…in that activity you have options to filter on the status and the reference both…pass the required values to it and the output would contain only those queue items that match the criteria…

Hope this helps

Cheers

Hi @supermanPunch ,

I am trying to use Get queue item activity to get all transaction items and then iterate through each transaction item to get reference and status.
But I am getting this error for get queue item -

“The following errors were encountered while processing the workflow tree:
‘VisualBasicValue’: Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression “Out_QueueItems”.(2) : error BC30451: ‘Out_QueueItems’ is not declared. It may be inaccessible due to its protection level.” even though output is declared as scope of entire sequence.

Any advice would be helpful.

@hemasai.06 ,

Could you maybe try updating the packages to the latest stable versions and check?

Also let us know if you are able to access the activity Properties from the Right Panel.

@hemasai.06

Can you please delete the variable out_queueitems and then recreate it …and then check if the issue persists

Also alternately try changing the system package version

Cheers

@Anil_G @supermanPunch

I am able to access activity panel
I have system activities package as 22.10.4
I have tried deleting variable and re-initializing . yet I have same error

@hemasai.06

Are you getting error on this activity or the next activity where you are using it?

If its the next activity then check the variable scope and change it accordingly

Cheers

@hemasai.06 ,

Maybe also try using another Get Queue Items Activity and check if the same error occurs.