Extract data from website issue with duplicated "name"

Hi,

I am trying to extract the value of the date and Amount and stumble across some issue, the issue that i have is Get Attribute has duplicated “Name” - I am not 100% sure how to deal with this. Have look at other solution for duplicate attribute to no avail unfortunately.

this is the website if anyone interested
Royal Caribbean International - Search Cruise

Current Code

HI,

Your selector seems AA based. Is edge extensions working normally?
And also can you share which element you want to get value? i accessed the site but i couldn’t find your target.

Regards,

Hi @AlbertM

How about the following?
Main.xaml (16.8 KB)

Regards

Hi, Next to the price, there is a sign “>” you have to click on that sign to bring up the other screen

@fernando_zuluaga

Unfortunately, I am unable to open up the document, come up with this error below

HI,

Thank you, Now i understood. From the above selector, extension might not work normally.
Can you check UiPath Web Autoamtion works in Extension panel in edge?

If not, please (re)install the extension from UiPath Studio

Regards,

Please try again with this
Main.xaml (13.8 KB)

@Yoichi ,
Hi, I have Install add-on UiPath Web Automation 22.10 - and go to UiPath > UiPath Extension and re install edge now. Now when I use “Get Attribute” see picture below, it does not show the value that I am after (Date and Amount)

Hi,

In this case, we can use GetText activity if specific data is needed.

Or try to use ForEachUiElement in order to get them as datatable.

Regards,

@Yoichi

Hi, I am able to use the Get text, however I want to scrap them as database, using For Each Ui Element, Surprisingly I cant find this activity under my UiPath, this is my package version … Do you know where I can find the activity ?

HI,

For now, can you try to turn on ShowModern at Filter in Activities panel as the following?

(Or turn on ModernDesignExperience in ProjectSettings)

Please note that it’s necessary to use Use Application/Browser activity with the activity.

Regards,

HI,

FYI, the following is a sample.

Sample20230317-4L.zip (9.1 KB)

Regards,

@Yoichi - thank you very much for your help. I have tried using your method and it is working perfectly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.