Remove rows that are filled in a particular column

Hi, I have a list of excel, I would like to remove rows that are filled in a particular column.

Example: I would like to remove the rows that is filled with data under confirmation dates. In this case, I would like to remove Apple and Orange.

Screenshot 2023-03-15 095059

@weelearns

Try with "Confirmation date" Is not empty property in the operation field

Cheers

Hi @Anil_G, I tried the is not empty property however it doesnt get removed… Am I doing something wrong?

@weelearns

Keep column name as “Confirmation date” in the filter.

Hi @Suraj_B_Shetty, I am using the right column name with reference to the excel i am working on, the above was an example for reference.

@weelearns

You have two condition…so when both meet only then it gets removed…if you want to remove even when one of it is true then change and to or

Cheers

Hi,

I’ve done it with an excel test file that looks something like this:

where i wanted to remove rows with Column “Removed” is Yes AND Column “DueDate” is not empty
with filter datatable wizard:

here’s the output when i write the datatble to the console:

will this be applicable to your scenarios as well? since i see that you need 2 column criteria as well

Thank you @Anil_G and @ajulioo, its working now! :grinning: thanks for the quick response

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.