Error with Machine Learning Extractor:

Error Could not load file C:\Users.xaml. Reason: The invocation of the constructor on type ‘UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.ML.Activities.MachineLearningExtractor’ that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception.

I am getting the follow error when I try and run my workflow from studio. It only happens when machine learning extractor is added. I tried to build a new workflow from scratch and got the same issue. All packages are up to date.

@Vinny_LaRocca

Please run the bot in debug mode and check the inner exception details…

Looks like some package reference is missing in .nuget folder…you might mostly get the exact detaila of the pckage from
The inner exception details …when you run in debug …open the locals panel and expand the exception details item in the locals panel which will have more information

C:\Users\USER\.nuget\packages\uipath this is the location wherw you would have the packages check if the required pckages are presnet if that is the issue…else please show what more details that you could get…that might help more in resolving

Cheers

Thank you for the response. Documentunderstanding.ML.activities is present at that location along with a bunch of other DU activites like .ocr and .digitizer. I can’t run the project at all, it doesn’t even compile.

@Vinny_LaRocca

Did you copy user.xaml from any other project?

Cheers

No, I created the .xaml on my own PC. If i take the data extraction scope, which includes the machine learning extractor, out of the .xaml it seems to function fine.

When machine learning extractor is replaced with Form Extractor the .xaml runs.

@Vinny_LaRocca

Did you try downgrading the ml package to a lower version and check?

Cheers

Yes. One version at a time, as far back as it would let me.

@Vinny_LaRocca

Is it possible to share the xaml here? If it does not have any confidential information?

And can you confirm your studio and orchestrtaor versions please

Cheers

DU_AddInvoicesToActionCenter.xaml (29.3 KB)

There is no confidential info. It is a generic template I am building. Studio version is 2022.10.5.

Hi @Vinny_LaRocca! What versions of UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.ML.Activities and UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities are you using? Make sure they’re compatible. I opened your XAML in a project with the latest versions without any issue:

• UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities v6.6.0
  • UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.ML.Activities v1.18.0

Cheers,
Alex.

These are the exact versions I have.

Sorry for the late reply, I missed your message. What Studio version are you on? Does moving the code to a new, clean project cause the same exception to occur?

Apparently, this is a known bug. I was provided a work around that fixed the issue for now. Within the design settings in studio I had to disable, the “enforce analyzer before run” option.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.