Excel group by same values of one Column + Move

Hi all!

I a case that I need to group by equal values ​​of the “type” column. And I’ve already managed to do that and create separate sheets for each one of them. But how do I copy the columns too?

So I only need to add the columns into the separated sheets

@Meu_Eu_Nando

In the write range properties…you have an option to add headers…please check that check box and you shpuld have the headers added to excel

Hope this helps

Cheers

1 Like

Hello Anil.

I have a flow already created and I just wanted to insert this option but I can’t. How would I be able to add this activity within the flow. The flow I send here for analysis. The excel file is what flow already does.

GroupByType.xaml (11.1 KB)

Dados_Excel.xlsx (20.7 KB)

looks like you are using append range instead of write range. write range does have the option add headers

1 Like

It really worked. It just changed from append to write range. I tought that to create new sheets it needed to be append range. My Bad. Begginer here. Thanks a lot.

To be more beautiful. I wanted to organize the sheets by 1 to 5. Currently it is 5 to 1. And also leave the sheet withall types in the first position. How would you do that?

Cheers!! :smile:

1 Like

@Meu_Eu_Nando

What do you mean by 1 to 5 and 5 to 1.Can you please be more elaborate

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.