How to make unattend robot unlocked the screen

I send a request from mobile OC to my computer . My computer run the flow in the status of locked screen ,shows error.

Need your help! Thanks

Hi @Zoeyu ,

Unattended robots can run even when the screen is locked.

You may also refer to this post: Running a robot unattended not working if screen locked

I hope this helps. Happy automation!

Kind regards,
Kenneth

@Zoeyu

Can you share the error message / Screenshot correctly?

Thanks,
Srini

HI @Zoeyu

Check out this thread and you need Service Host to run the process as unattended

Regards
Gokul

HI @Zoeyu

If you want to run the process in unattended mode you need to have Service Host running in that particular machine for that you need to install the studio with service mode

Regards
Sudharsan

What‘’s that ?

I‘'m using communication version

How to make Unattended robots can run even when the screen is locked?

thanks

@Zoeyu

Check out this for deploying unattended in Community Version
https://docs.uipath.com/installation-and-upgrade/docs/unattended-community

Regards
Sudharsan

Hi @Zoeyu ,

As mentioned on Running a robot unattended not working if screen locked - #10 by itsmegovardhan,

1. Check the robot setting (screenshot from @Gokul001 )

1. Check if the matching has the Robot Service running.

2. Check if the unattended robot user has allocated the correct domain\username and password in the Edit User window.

I hope this helps. Happy automation!

Kind regards,
Kenneth

How to check if the matching has the [Robot]Service running

Thanks

Thanks very much.
But how to make Automation run in locked screen.

Thanks

To check if the Robot Service is running, you need to go to services.msc and check if UiPath Robot Service is running.

You need to make sure that you have an Unattended Robot license on the machine you’re trying to run. An Unattended Robot license is the only license that can run on the locked screen.

Hope this helps. Happy automation!

Kind regards,
Kenneth

I’m setting down about it.
The issue is robot run in locked screen shows error. So I want to now if the robot can unlocked the screen and then run the automation? Or run the automation in locked screen smoothly.

Thanks

Hi @Zoeyu ,

Can you try viewing this thread: Robot doesn't work when Lock screen with Community Edition

Hope this helps! Thanks.

Kind regards,
Kenneth

ERROR:Cannot bring the target application in foreground because the Windows session is locked.

It shows that Automation can’t run in locked screen

Please make sure you’re using an Unattended Robot license. If you’re using an Attended, it won’t work on a locked screen.

Yes it is.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.