How update Project Settings UI Automation Classic

Hi there,

how can I update the Project Settings UI Automation Classic to the latest version?

In my case there were different projects built on different Studio versions. One of them was built in an older Enterprise License Studio version and the other one in the latest Enterprise License Studio version (2022.4.5).

In the project built in the latest Studio version are the SAP settings available. But if I open the project built in the older Studio version also in the latest studio version, I cannot find the SAP settings. → How can I add them in this project?

In the following screenshots you can see the difference between the available settings in UI Automation Classic:

Project built in the older Studio version - SAP settings not available, but project is opened in the latest Studio version 2022.4.5.:

Project build in the latest Studio version - SAP settings are available, project is also opened in the latest Studio version 2022.4.5.:

Many thanks for your help!

Stefi

Hi Check this Package Version, How sap is coming

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.