📢 UiPath Community MVP 2023 announcement!

We appreciate your active participation in building an innovative and vibrant community that shares content, helps one another learn and grow, and follows opportunities. We want to assure that your efforts are recognized and valued in this automation space therefore today we celebrate!

The community acknowledges you all as our central contributors and influencers, and we are excited to recognize this year 122 as part of our MVP network. Each of you has demonstrated a commitment to excellence and continuous self-development, and we are grateful for your constant motivation being bold together to untap the unknow and to shape the automation space.

We also want to extend a warm welcome to any interested professionals from around the globe who wishes to join our community. As you strive to become a most valuable member of the UiPath Community, we encourage you to participate with content and share your creativity with others through automation use cases.

Congratulations :confetti_ball: to all our 122 Most Valuable Professionals of the UiPath Community! Take a moment and connect with these amazing MVPs on LinkedIn, Twitter, and subscribe to their YouTube channels for ongoing learning.

Thank you for being an integral part of the UiPath community.

We’re grateful to have you in our network!

Americas

Asia Pacific & Japan

Europe, Middle East, Africa

Stay connected,
UiPath Community

69 Likes

Congrats !! to all MVP’s :star:

11 Likes

Congrats to all the MVP’s! each one of you makes our days easier :robot:

11 Likes

Many Congratulations to all MVP 2023!

I loved the way various UiPath Community members interact with each other; Solid technical expertise shown by community members always help and design your automation supporting best practices.

I also look forward to networking with fellow UiPath MVPs to support & contribute a common goal to RPA Democratization.

Thanks @Vibhor.Shrivastava @Rohit_Radhakrishnan @cristina.vidu for building such amazing community.

With the UiPath MVP program, I want to contribute to scaling the reach of UiPath as accessible as possible throughout countries, cultures, and people, by creating amazing content around the new products and features of the ever-growing products of the UiPath RPA platform.

14 Likes

Great news !! Thanks UiPath for recognize me as an UiPath MVP 2023, and I’m very happy to be a part of it :dizzy:

thanks @Vibhor.Shrivastava and @Rohit_Radhakrishnan for the amazing support

Congratulations to all other MVPs :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:. I’m really excited to work together and make great things with the UiPath community.

15 Likes

Hearty congratulations to everyone :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

14 Likes

Congratulations to all MVPs and thank you for all your past and future contributions.

Cheers!

13 Likes

Thanks @Vibhor.Shrivastava

Hearty congratulations to all the UiPath MVPs for 2023!
Looking forward to meeting you all and learning from you. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

9 Likes

Glad to be part of this amazing community :robot:
Congratulations to all MVPs :tada:

12 Likes

Congratulations to all the MVPs! Looking forward to 2023! :partying_face: :tada::rocket:

11 Likes

Congratulations to all the MVPs 2023! Many thanks for all your valuable contributions!

12 Likes

Congratulations to all UiPath MVPs 2023. !! Thanks @Corina_Gheonea @Vibhor.Shrivastava @Rohit_Radhakrishnan and the entire UiPath Community for all your guidance and support.

10 Likes

Congratulations to all the MVP!!! Very excited to work and grow together along with you

10 Likes

Thanks UiPath for the recognition, and congratulation to all the MVPs. :tada:
I’m looking forward to collaborate together.

10 Likes

Congratulations to all the UiPath MVP’s 2023 :clap::clap: Looking forward to connect with you all and share knowledge to the UiPath Community.

10 Likes

Many Congratulations to all MVP 2023 :clap: :clap: :clap:

11 Likes

Thanks for the recognition UiPath! I’m proud to be a part of this group.

9 Likes

Congrats to all the new MVPs and the returning ones. Welcome to the 2023 tenure. As usual, you champs will do great things!

Special felicitations with @Emmanuel, Jonathan Gichohi, and @ManFranco

10 Likes

Congrats to all MVP’s :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes