Getting strange exception while running Get Google Token activity

I’m trying to get a Google Token with the “Get Google Token” activity from the UipathTeam.TwoStepAuthentication.Activities v2.0.1

Everytime I run this activity I get this exception:

RemoteException wrapping System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘BouncyCastle.Crypto, Version=1.9.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’. The system cannot find the file specified.
at WinAuth.Authenticator.CalculateCode(Boolean resync, Int64 interval)
at WinAuth.Authenticator.get_CurrentCode()
at UiPathTeam.TwoStepAuthentication.GetGoogleToken.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)
— End of stack trace from previous location —
at UiPath.UIAutomationNext.Activities.NApplicationCard.OnFault(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Does anybody know how I can fix this??

@Carlos_Marques

Please delete the package from .nuget (C:\Users\Username.nuget) and reopen the project

It looks like the dependencies are not completely downloaded

cheers

1 Like

Thank you for your response! I deleted the entire folder and reopend the project I then repaired all the dependencies but I still get the same message:

Get Google Token: Could not load file or assembly ‘BouncyCastle.Crypto, Version=1.9.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’. The system cannot find the file specified.

@Carlos_Marques

Try changing the version you are using…

Cheers

1 Like

Thank you for you response. In this case, unfortunately, I can’t do that. My project is set to targetFramework: Windows. This package is the only package that is compatible with targetFramework Windows. I’m beginning to think that this is a bug and that I should report this to UiPath. What do you think?

@Carlos_Marques

This can be a bug…but it needa to be raised in marketplace to the owner not to UiPath…as this is developed by someone internal to UiPath but not officially supported by UiPath

Cheers

1 Like

Please install Bouncy Castle portable Version 1.9.0. package that will solve the issue

2 Likes

Yes this was the solution! Sorry I found this out last week but I forgot to post it.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.