How to Store the three string value in datable which is coming from the cv get text

I m using one cv get text activity in while loop this loop is running 3 time and cv get text activity has a string variable i.e holding 3 different values in only one string variable. I want to store this value in datable like column name should be comments and the three value which I got by cv get text will come under the column name comments.
For example:
Comments
Value 1
Value 2
Value 3

Hey

it would be something like this

Regards

@Neha_Aggarwal1

Inside the loop after cv get text…use a add data row activity and then procide the calue you get feom cv activity in it

{valuevariable}

And provide the target datatable variable

Hope this helps

Cheers

@Anil_G @fernando_zuluaga thanku for response but i want some more clarity plz refer the screenshot attached.

refer to attachment of UiPath as shown ,**want the main output in the excel like
Comments (in A1 cell)
value1 (in A2 cell)
value2 (in A3 cell)
value3 (in A4 cell)
I am using write range activity also after output data table, but output is not coming as expected. Hope my query is clear.

@Neha_Aggarwal1

Build data table should be outside the loop…else thw table gets initialized everytime

Cheers

@Anil_G after putting the build data table outside the loop also am not getting the exact output in the Excel sheet.
Comments (in A1 cell)
value1 (in A2 cell)
value2 (in A3 cell)
value3 (in A4 cell)
I am using write range activity also after output data table, but output is not coming as expected

@Neha_Aggarwal1

Can you share what output you are getting…and what you gave in add datarow…if you can attach screenshot or xaml of the details would help in resolving

Cheers

@Anil_G As I am new joiner in this forum so it’s not allowing me attach more than one screenshot or any kind of attachment. So, that why I will share four screenshots separately.
please see the attached file of screenshot …in the output panel screenshot if u see the yellow highlighted is only coming in excel but i want all the three value.
Comments (in A1 cell)
value1 (in A2 cell)
value2 (in A3 cell)
value3 (in A4 cell)

@Neha_Aggarwal1

Move the build datatable to before while loop…

And move the add datarow into the while loop…

Hope this helps

Cheers

@Anil_G thanku so much for your time , now I am getting the exact output by putting build data table outside the loop

1 Like

@fernando_zuluaga thanku so much for help, getting the correct output now.

Glad to hear that, remember to mark as solution to close the topic

Regards

1 Like