Loop through invoke workflow activities in flowchart

Hello everyone,
I want to loop through without using flow decision. I want to pass value from excel such as Count=5. So that the sequence that are connected will get looped 5 times. How am I supposed to do? It will be great help if you have sample screen shot
f2

1 Like

Not sure whether I understand your question. Are you looking to loop multiple invoke activities?
If that is the case, can you try having these activities inside a while or doWhile loop?

Thankyou for your reply,
I want to loop from cch home to navigate to dashboard. And I want the iterating value from excel

Hi @Bhushan_Nagaonkar

Could you elaborate abit. What values you will provide in Excel ie., Count value or users details in row wise. Etc what Excel contains?

Ex: If you are having Excel with user details and you want to enter them. Then first read the file you will get a data table then use loop(for, for each, while etc) with in loop keep your xamls

Regards,
Sunil

Is this what you are looking for? -

Having the invoke workflows inside the loop?

Hi @sunilch
So the count that has been provided should be the value which I should be able to iterate the flowchart.
Hope I’m able to answer your question. I don’t want to use true or false flow decision. I just want to loop through those invoked workflow.
Capture

@Bhushan_Nagaonkar

Use read cell to read the value of the count into a variable…

Now use a while loop with max iteration value as the value read from the cell…

So the loop would continue for those many times

Cheers

1 Like

Thankyou for your response,
Can you tell me if it will iterate the loop do I have to use it as an argument?
Do you have any example or can you show me with screenshot?
I want to loop those workflow “n” times together.

@Bhushan_Nagaonkar

This is how it looks…condition will be true means it will loop till max iteration value…which you will read from excel using read data

Hope this helps

cheers

1 Like

Thanks,
So I have add this above those sequence where I’m gonna iterate it.
Am I correct?

1 Like

Yes, Thankyou so much

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.